Texas Holdem Poker is a game in which two players (Hall or Pocket Card) are placed in a game with players (themselves) and all the participating players , five community cards that are open on the table, commonly used by all members, It is a card game to compete by choosing 5 out of 7 total .On the table, one with community cards that everyone has in common is called flop poker, Texas Holdem is one kind. Cards cannot be exchanged.
It is the most famous in the world and boasts its popularity
The reason for popularity is not only to make a strong role but also to use even bad hands to make bluff (to make it think strong), you can win things other than yourself from the game (fold or down), so if you like bargaining It is because youcannot bear it. The opportunity to bargain, because there is a chance 4 times during one game, very exciting. For the tournament poker this is important now.
Texas Holder poker game flow and chips betting
- If you have an open table, you can sit freely at any time to start a game and you can leave at will if you want to stop. Minimum number of participants is at least 2 people.
- For the first button, the dealer (who hands out the card) hands out the cards one by one to the players and decides to be the strongest ranked person.
- In order to make the button the last one, 2 laps a week in clockwise direction from the left side, a total of 2 pieces will be dealt to hand. This is called a hall or pocket card. ※the order is always clockwise.
- First of all, the player on the left side of the button is called the small blind (SB) and you have to force a minimum bet. I will put it out to the table first.
- The player on the left side is called Big Blind (BB), and you have to force a larger amount (usually twice) than the Small Blind.
As these two people are forced, we cannot win the game
The person next to the left of the big blind is called under the gun (UTG), and among all the players, you are forced to choose the next action first. It is said that it is the most disadvantageous position because you cannot see the other player’s exit.
In the state of the first hand of two cards, you are forced to choose whether to compete or get off, but this is called reflow and the actions that can be taken are as follows.In the reflow, the action selection is allowed also in the small blind after one lap and only in the big blind at the end, if no one raises it by rising, it can issue a check (pass without addition) because it is issuing first.